Matthew Toffolo: What motivated you to make this film?
Tim Jockel: To collaborate with another creative (the dancer). To express myself visually and try out new animation techniques.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this short?
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
managing a personal project between regular jobs and family life.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
I really loved the way they connected the films intention to bigger questions in general, like how technology influences art and the way around.
Watch the Audience FEEDBACK Video of your short film:
6. How did you come up with the idea for this short film?
I wanted to connect dance with a interactive visual installation. That idea motivated me to do this film
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
8. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway, what are you feelings of the submission platform from a filmmaker’s perspective?
very good. It’s great to have everything at one place
9. What song have you listened to the most times in your life?
puh. most played song 2018 was Superpoze – Opening
10. What is next for you? A new film?
working on an projection animation for a light festival right now
Reblogged this on WILDsound Festival.