Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Jerry Nield: A historical madcap comedy drama depicting family values, romance, morals, religion, gambling, corruption and revenge.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Historical, biographical, drama, action, comedy.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because it’s an entertaining, must see, four quadrant movie. That brings back to life a forgotten part of history.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I started doing the research almost 10 years ago.
7. How many stories have you written?
This is my first screenplay.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
Three Little Birds
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Learning how to write a screenplay.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Growing fruit and veg, fishing, travel and local history, especially the local myths and legends that abound where I live in Wales.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
Genre: Biography, Comedy, Drama
Synopsis: Could David really defeat Goliath?
Narrator: Val Cole
Bertha: Elizxabeth Rose Morriis
Martha: Ali Chappell
Edison: Scott McCulloch
Ogre: Peter-Mark Raphael
Rufus: Gabriel Darku