1. What is your screenplay about?
1. The story attempts to answer that age-old question; should I purchase insurance when I ship that package?
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
It is a genre buster, but one could place it in the category of Action-Adventure, Action Comedy if they really wanted to.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Being it is the epitome of escapist entertainment residing in its own fully realized three dimensional world with a story that plays straight while the tenor crafts a synergy between serious action and witty situational dialogue delivered through infectious banter from a dynamic engaging ensemble creating effortless humor against daredevil exploits in a highly polished character driven tale that deftly employs subversion and reinvention of tropes and clichés to keep the story fresh and contemporary without corrupting its period sensibility and all the while deconstructing the dogma of the institutionalized motion picture hero myth. Plus, it’s got something for everyone and no underlying agenda or thought-provoking message to ram down people’s throats which makes it a no-brainer to become a tentpole franchise juggernaut.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
That is hard to say, having worked in Hollywood at some of the majors for a number of years I have literally screened the movies I’ve been involved with dozens, and in some cases hundreds of times.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
As long as it takes, took…
7. How many stories have you written?
A multitude. And then some.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
That’s hard to say. Having a specific liking for one particular genre of music – that would be “Good Music” I find myself wandering across the spectrum to fulfill my listening enjoyment. What I have listened to the most would probably be the songs I have written and produced myself.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
I had to battle hordes of ninjas daily – and that was before coffee.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I’m passionate about everything I apply myself to – currently, that would be, life.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
Genre: Action/Adventure, Crime, Thriller
A larger-than-life cargo pilot with one rule, no passengers, finds that to save her airline she must transport a person halfway around the globe while protecting them from ninjas and Nazis, yet delivery could mean the end of the world.