1. What is your screenplay about?
A lost alien observing earth interferes with a would be run-away and both of their lives change. Captain Curtain shares his abilities and takes his new friends on adventures that facilitate life lessons.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Superheroes are really popular right now. This is not a superhero story you’ve ever heard of before. An entire universe has been created with the two scripts that have been written for Captain Curtain Adventures. This script has a conscience and it’s really fun.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Imaginative & Creative
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
My favorite song is from the “Glory” soundtrack. The name of the song is, “Charging Fort Wagner,” by James Horner.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
It was a challenge to find the time to complete the script while working another 60 hours a week at my day job.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I’m passion about civil rights.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
I love the FilmFreeway site. It is easy to use. It has the best collection of film festivals at affordable rates for screenwriters.
A lost super hero from plant Curtainia discovers earth and hopes to find someone from his planet here. He befriends some children, giving them super powers, lasting up to four hours at a time, as they go on adventures all around the world and to the moon.