Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Andronica Marquis: Dark Angels is about the struggle we all face to understand the true beauty of our nature despite the distraction of our pain, disappointments and insecurities.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
While the screenplay is currently undergoing significant revisions to strengthen and clarify the characters, relationships and theme, it should eventually be made because it’s a dramatic and moving display of both what makes us human and beautiful beyond our mortality
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Powerful and entertaining
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Over a year
7. How many stories have you written?
Four short films and three feature films
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Etta James, I’ll be seeing you
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Digging deeply to understand the heart of it
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Dance and Film Producing
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
I entered because I believe in the screenplay and believe it will be produced; I always appreciate feedback and anything I hear helps me grow and get better
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
Cast from Heaven to Earth, a beautiful demon, torn between her conflicted dark angel clan and the flailing human race, fights her demon nature to find love and fulfill her destiny.
Narration: Elizabeth Rose Morriss
Ronny: Gabriel Darku
Desiree: Katelyn Varadi