Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Stephen Beyer: Jon spends most of his time partying and carousing with best friends Joey and Jay, and filling his life with hijinks. But when he develops romantic feelings for his new coworker Holly, he’s challenged to grow up a little so he can have a more mature relationship with her, while also introducing her to his wild and crazy world.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
A film at it’s core has a real beating heart about relationships and friendship that can inspire!
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Hilarious & Heartfelt!
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Memories by Elvis
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Many including sleep apnea and merger at work.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
I was influenced to enter the festival because of the great potential of getting my work out there on a platform that can be see by many. The initial feedback was extremely insightful. Since then a few revisions has been made and I have received perfect reviews from Miami and NYC since.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
Joey: Geoff Mays
Narrator: Val Cole
Jon: Biden Hall
Jay: Shawn Devlin