Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Dave Cowzer: A coming of age, coming out story.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a story of a family torn apart that figures out how to heal together, despite their differences.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
1 published novel, a second in production a funded feature lengthy screenplay and several short stories and screenplays.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Today’s favourite…Somewhere only we know by Keane
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
The biggest obstacle is finding the time it deserves.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Family, friends, environment, sports.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
Very good so far.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
It caught my attention on filmfreeway.
Watch the Winning Reading:
Having “that conversation” is not easy for a traditional father and his alternative son…
Narrator: Regan Brown
Malcom: Scott McCullouch
Kevin: Daniel Jones
Reblogged this on WILDsound Festival.