Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Paul Sargia: INSPIRED BY A SONG REPRESENTING HIS DEAD MOTHER’S PERFECT LOVE FOR HIM, A MAN IS ABLE TO STOP TIME AND UTILIZE IT FOR HELPING OTHERS, INCLUDING REVERSING A POSSIBLE CATASTROPHIC EVENT.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
I THINK IT CAN BE INSPIRATIONAL TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE OPEN TO IT’S MESSAGE — THAT LOVE HAS A FREQUENCY THAT’S FELT AND ONCE IT’S DISCOVERED, IT CAN BECOME ONES STANDPOINT FOR LIVING LIFE.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I WORKED ON IT ON AND OFF FOR APPROXIMATELY TWO YEARS, THEN REVISED IT ABOUT 7 YEARS LATER.
7. How many stories have you written?
I’VE WRITTEN 9 SCREENPLAYS. 8 WERE MY ORIGINAL IDEAS. THE 9TH WAS ADAPTED FROM A BOOK.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
WORD OF GLORY by the StarScape Singers conducted by Kenneth G. Mills.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
THE MAIN OBSTACLE WAS DEALING WITH THE HEALTH OF MY PARENTS DURING THAT TIME. THEY BOTH HAD DEMENTIA AND I WAS INVOLVED WITH MY SISTER IN HELPING SELL THEIR HOUSE AND GETTING THEM INTO A NURSING HOME, NOT TO MENTION THE ORDEAL OF SEVERAL HOSPITAL & REHAB VISITS MY DAD HAD PRIOR TO THAT.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
MAKING SURE I STAY DISCIPLINED IN MY APPROACH TO LIFE, NOT ALLOWING MYSELF TO FORGET THAT THERE’S A SOMETHINGNESS THAT’S MORE TO US THAN THESE BODIES. THIS ALLOWS ME TO SUCCESSFULLY MOVE ABOUT INTUITIVELY WITHOUT EGO GETTING IN THE WAY.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your
experiences working with the submission platform site?
THEY MAKE IT EASY TO ENTER CONTESTS ONCE ALL YOUR WORK IS INPUTTED ONTO THE SITE.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival?
WHY I ENTERED? TO HEAR HOW THE SCRIPT SOUNDED WHEN READ BY PROFESSIONAL ACTORS AND TO GET IT OUT THERE WHERE IT WOULD BE EXPOSED TO PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
Secret Service Agent 3 – Krista Barzso
President Daniels (60s) – Neil Bennett
NARRATION – Tracy Rowland
Bully – Marcus Bernacci
Donahue (40s) – David Jackson
Grandmother – Rebecca MacDonald
Reblogged this on WILDsound Festival.