Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Stephanie Annis: A mob princess coming to power.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s the perfect cast of characters with a modern gangsta appeal.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Family & Murder
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Too many years (idk)
7. How many stories have you written?
More than a few, maybe a dozen, who tracks such things?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
At the moment, “Smoking Section” – Jelly Roll.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
French Bulldogs and Nature.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
Okay, but I prefer to deal direct with WildSound.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
My goal for entry is to have the table read. The table read helps me to judge my own work.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
Sam: Michael Ruhs
Ava: Kristen MacCulloch
Dahlia: Melinda Jordan
Narrator: Carina Cojeen
Olivia: Camila Aguirre
Boris: Aaron Maxwell Williams
Ella: Katelyn Varadi