Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Eileen Wilson: The old cliché of the lover hiding in the wardrobe. Dave and Sara are having marriage problems, he suspects her of infidelity while she is hurt and betrayed by him ignoring her
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It is currently optioned!
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Short and sassy.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
A fight to the death between ‘Calamity Jane’ and ‘Die Hard’
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
It was an afternoon.
7. How many stories have you written?
About eight features and ten shorts. I’m currently knee deep in sit-com.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
Boys of Summer by Don Henley is one.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
The cat attacking the laptop cable.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your
experiences working with the submission platform site?
It’s been super and winning laurels from Berlin, to L.A and Tokyo is a real ego boost when as a writer, you always think you’re rubbish.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings
on the initial feedback you received?
I wanted to hear how my script read and it made me realize how important it is to run it through and cast it well.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
Denzel (40s) – 1 – ADRIAN CARLOS CARTER
Narration – KYANA TERESA
Sara (40s) – 5 – PAOLA SCATTOLON
Dave (40s) – 4 – PETER NELSON