Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Linda Hullinger: After falling asleep while reading about doppelgangers, a woman awakens to a disturbing display on her security camera screen.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
For those who enjoy watching Twilight Zone type of stories, it is short enough to be a filler for anyone looking to create that type of anthology.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
House on Haunted Hill (1959 version)
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
It took me a of couple days to write it.
7. How many stories have you written?
I’ve written four features and eighteen short screenplays. Also, I’ve written two TV pilots, two middle-grade novels, one young adult novel, three mystery novels, and over twenty short stories.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
“Let’s Go Crazy” by Prince
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
It was a bit challenging trying to keep it under one page without losing its eerie vibe.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Black and white horror movies. My favorites are with Bela Lugosi, Boris Karloff, and Vincent Price.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
It’s always been an excellent source for locating a variety of contests, and I especially appreciate their reminder emails when the deadlines are approaching.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
The opportunity to have one of my screenplays read by actors.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
Narrator: Matt Barnes
Jill: Lauren Kristina Maykut
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: Kimberly Villarruel
Camera Op: Mary Cox
Reblogged this on WILDsound Writing and Film Festival Review.
Reblogged this on .
Reblogged this on .