1. What is your screenplay about?
THE GIRL WITH NO BRAIN is a story of an experimental artificial intelligence that was implanted into Miracle, a young woman born with a cephalic disorder which left her with only a brain stem. This story follows the A.I.’s struggle and acceptance with its own identity separate and apart from Miracle.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This script should be made into a movie because I believe it is a unique take on Artificial Intelligence. Having an AI be the consciousness and driving force of a human girl will challenge and blur the line of humanity as we know it.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Ridley Scott’s “ALIEN”
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I’ve worked on the script for about a year now.
7. How many stories have you written?
I’ve written over a dozen complete stories and continue to write to better my craft.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
“Controversy” by Prince
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
The biggest obstacle was finding the confidence to finish the script.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I love reading and playing video games when I’m not writing.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
Filmfreeway is really cool. I love using it because it’s intuitive and easy to use.
An artificial intelligence, implanted into the head of a girl born without a brain, struggles between forming it’s own identity and the identity it was programmed to be.