1. What is your screenplay about?
1In the year 20XX,a town regarded as a so-called”paradise for the disabled” is realized through the use of a cell-phone application.However,the origins of that town,planed in 2017,lay in the misappropriation of a large-scale scientific experiment
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
There is no especially deep meaning.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Everybody Wants To Rule The World
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
11. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
High evaluation.I was very instructive.
Genre: Sci-Fi, Thriller
In the year 20XX, a town regarded as a so-called “paradise for the disabled” is realized through the use of a cell-phone application. However the origins of that town lay in the misappropriation of a large-scale scientific experiment.