1. What is your screenplay about?
High-tech mercenaries unwittingly sabotage the National Missile Defense System for a traitorous Air Force general, then stop him from launching a rogue nuclear attack against North Korea.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
“Allegiance” blends timely subject matter and pulse-pounding action in the same vein as the “Mission: Impossible” series and the “Jack Ryan” techno-thriller novels by Tom Clancy.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
My writing partner and I, Barry P. Ambrose, have written around 16 screenplays.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Wonderwall by Oasis
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
We almost sold “Allegiance” a few times. Over the years, we’ve continued to re-write the script to keep it current and and make it better.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
Film Freeway is easy and affordable. We absolutely love it!
High-tech mercenaries unwittingly sabotage the National Missile Defense System for a traitorous Air Force general, then stop him from launching a rogue nuclear attack on North Korea.