1. What is your screenplay about?
SYNOPSIS – As Sal and Victoria are stuck in a traffic jam, it becomes evident that world is suddenly going to end. They must fend for themselves as everyone makes it every man for themselves.
ANALOGY: – “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – W. Shakespeare
MESSAGE – To be aware of corporate media.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Science Fiction / Action
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
An action movie with a twist ending! And good message to display.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Nine months total. Revised it after Action/Adventure’s wonderful critique!
7. How many stories have you written?
Eight, plus handfuls of sketch comedy.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Now, this is a tough one. Hard to name one favourite song. I almost feel like I need to list five in order to be fair to my other inspirations! So I’ll answer this question with the song I am quite certain I’ve listened to the most in my lifetime: L’ITALIANO by TOTO COTUGNO
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Accepting and appreciating the critique and advice given with open arms. And I am very glad for doing so.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Long distance running
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
Fantastic. Very easy to navigate and I find it be a handy, helpful tool to all scriptwriters.
Genre: Sci-Fi, Action/Adventure
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in