Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Wanda Wright: It’s the year 2031 and Teller Lowder is working at becoming Supreme Leader with the help of his good friends and the absurd seems to be working beautifully.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Supreme Leader is a 1/2 TV Comedy and it should be produced because it’s funny and has endless comedic material that makes us laugh.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Wild and Crazy
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Wizard of Oz, it had an edge because I first saw it when I was a tiny kid.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
A few weeks, I have several projects I work on and Supreme Leader is the funnest because I still laugh about it no matter how many times I read it or write on it.
7. How many stories have you written?
At this point, I’ve written 4 novels and two spec scripts Supreme Leader and Shabby, a thriller as well as 36 short stories and am currently writing a science fiction series novel that I will shortly be doing a spec script for as well.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
I have too many favorites to name just one in music. I am a big fan of just about all of it.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
None, the material is definitely endless so it’s just about writing more on it and laughing more.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Traveling and I’ve done that more than the average bear as well as going to concerts and playing online poker which I am getting better and better at.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your
experiences working with the submission platform site?
It was great and seamless.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings
on the initial feedback you received?
StoryPitches.com I won their monthly log line contest and they encouraged me to submit it and gave me a discount to do it because I won the log line contest.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
Cash: Trevor Howes
Teller: Wilfred Lee
Narrator: Val Cole
Bunny: Mercedez De Castro
Sandy: Veronika Gribanova
Bum: Ted Powers