WATCH the Winning Screenplay Reading.
1. What is your screenplay about?
Criminal Eastern European oligarchs plot to profit from the Russian/Ukrainian war. They intend to scam Poland into sending the Russian Migs designated for the Ukrainians to a friendly socalled neutral African country while conspiring to smuggle them to their secret air base in Belarus. The leader of the African country double crosses the conspirators and makes his own deal with the Americans.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s topical and offers an imaginative solution as to how to get the Migs into Ukrainian hands without Russian accusing NATO of getting directly involved in the war.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
King Kong (all of the versions including Beauty & The Beast)
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
One page script, < one day
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
So far, so good
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
I had a well-developed idea for the screenplay already. Although missed-cast still satisfying