1. What is your short story about?
This short story is about 7th year college students that invites the story reader to keep guessing who is the kidnapper or the killer until he or she finds out in the end…
2. What genre(s) would you say this story is in?
This story is suspense thriller
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
I have seen movies that are about serial killers
5. Do you remember the time in your life when you realized that you wanted to write?
Yes I remember when I wanted to first write when I was, back in grade 6
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
About Theology or Clive Barker, Rob Zombie
7. What is your favorite meal?
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
Camryn Grimes from Young & the Restless
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I am also passionate about making deth metal, and reading about Theology, also animations
10. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Just imagine that you are in the story, if you are writing a story about fiction
11. What has been your experiences submitting your work with the FilmFreeway submission platform? (if this applies to you)
Its exciting and thrilling.
Watch the Short Story Reading:
Performed by Allan Michael Brunet