1) What is the theme of your poem?
My father’s sorrow at my mother’s death. I used the Indian as a metaphor.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
My mother’s death at age 35 – I was twelve.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I don’t write much verse. But since I was 18 (when I wrote this) I have dabbled.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I have a book published, about 40 short stories, essays and verses printed in magazines and anthologies all over the world and on the net. I have three screenplays as well.
7) What is your passion in life?
More what was – I am now 85 years old and I loved to direct stage plays. Two of my efforts were chosen to represent Israel in the Theatre Festivals in Dundalk, Eire, where both did very well. I would act and sing. I still sing.
Watch the Poetry Reading NOW: