1. What is your short story about?
The Uncommon boy is a story of a twelve-year-old boy who defeated the challenges of life to accomplish his dream.
2. What genre(s) would you say this story is in?
It’s a motivational story written to give hope.
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. Do you remember the time in your life when you realized that you wanted to write?
I thought about writing when I was a senior in high school.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
The Traveler’s Gift by Andy Andrews
7. What is your favorite meal?
Rice and chicken.
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
My wife, Nicole.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
10. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Write something every day. People need your writing gift.
11. What has been your experiences submitting your work with the FilmFreeway submission platform? (if this applies to you)
I love it, and I will continue to submit more work.
Watch the Short Story Reading:
Performed by Allan Michael Brunet