ATTILA played to rave reviews at the August 2021 DOCUMENTARY short film festival.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
When I met Attila and learned of his background, I found a man who could be a great role model and sincerely motivated in competing for a world record. A perfect combination to making a documentary.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this short?
This took a total of 4 years to complete. The first 3 years were Attila’s attempt to break the world record and the final year putting the storyline together.
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
Inspirational & motivational.
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
The weather during filming and putting the storyline together to make it an exceptional film. Editing took the most time. We restructured the film many times before coming up with the final result.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
I was honored and humbled in hearing their feedback.
Watch the Audience FEEDBACK Video:
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
About 10 years ago. After being an on set still photographer and a day-to-day business man, I thought I could help other be more efficient in making films. My knowledge and experience continues to grow as I learn something new everyday.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
I watch many different films regularly but am very interested in documentaries.
8. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway, what are you feelings of the submission platform from a filmmaker’s perspective?
They make it very easy to find the right festivals for certain projects.
9. What is your favorite meal?
No favorite meal but eating healthy is what I do.
10. What is next for you? A new film?
I’m working on 2 more documentaries.