1. What is your short story about?
Morning Glory is about a misunderstanding in the language of love that ruins a blossoming relationship.
2. What genre(s) would you say this story is in?
Flash fiction, romance
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
5. Do you remember the time in your life when you realized that you wanted to write?
I was 10 and I wanted to write a similar story to the ones I read in the monthly children magazine I subscribed in. After I finished it, I knew that was what I wanted to do with my life.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
Definitely One Hundred Years of Solitude.
7. What is your favorite meal?
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
10. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
I’d like to advise them never to give up since publishing is a tedious process. Therefore, if they have one reader who appreciates their work, they should keep writing.
Watch the Short Story Reading:
Performed by Val Cole