1. What is your short story about?
My story is about a girl named Jenny, who had a nightmare. She believes the nightmare conveys a message. She will do anything to find the meaning of the nightmare.
2. What genre(s) would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
Scary and ominous.
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
The pursuit of happiness.
5. Do you remember the time in your life when you realized that you wanted to write?
In 2009 I started writing my first fiction book. Since then, I have written five books.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
The traveler gift by Andy Andrews
7. What is your favorite meal?
Rice and chicken
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
My wife , Nicole
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
10. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Write with suspense, grab your reader’s attention. Make him want to read your whole story.
Watch the Story Reading:
Type of story: Horror
Performed by Val Cole