1) What is the theme of your poem?
My poem is inspirational and focuses on our deep connection with nature.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
The poem is part of a larger collection of poetic expression that I published a few years ago. Its main purpose is to promote self-awareness and to acknowledge the bonds we all share with each other and with nature.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I’ve been writing ever since I was a child. Appreciation for the written word has been a constant in my life.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
That’s a hard question. I’d have to go with Emily Bronte, the author of my all-time favorite classic, Wuthering Heights.
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
Honestly, it was the Poetry Festival staff. They do awesome work, and I thought it would be a great idea.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I also write prose, mainly fiction. I have a novel and a collection of short stories in the works.
7) What is your passion in life?
I love reading and writing, and I have a passion for the arts altogether. I’m very passionate about precious stones, gemstones, and jewelry repair and design.
Watch the Poetry Reading: