1) What is the theme of your poem?
Our future is in moving forward. Not in going back. We must do it together and we must do it in love. Creatively and in solidarity
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
Jogging on newly fallen snow.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
Since the late 60’s
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
The price was right. And vanity.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
Yes. See http://www.homelessguide.com
7) What is your passion in life?
Jesus and people without a home. And my wife, family, and the people we meet.
Watch the Poetry Reading: