Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Benjamin Jefferson: A beautiful, newly trained, KGB operative has to pass her final test to prove her allegiance to the state and become the BLACK WIDOW
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Black widow is a newly mainstream marvel character that people want t to learn about. I think the current movies she has been in doesn’t adequately show that her actual superpower is her manipulation and her ability to persuade
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Back To the Future
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
20+ short films
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Sunset Driver – Micheal Jackson
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
I had to accept the fact that I can never produce it because of copyright reasons
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
11. You entered your screenplay via Coverfly. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
It’s been nice so far. This is the 1st time I’ve done it though.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
I was looking for places to exhibit the script since I won’t be producing it and the feedback was nice very positive I wish it would’ve been longer though.