Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Jeremy Kruse: My script, Master of None – Social Media, is about social media and how it can be toxic.
2. How does this script fit into the context of the MASTER OF NONE TV
The script further explores Dev’s experience with racism.
3. How would you describe this script in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
And Now For Something Completely Different – Monty Python
5. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
At least one day.
6. How many stories have you written?
Dozens and dozens.
7. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
Mr. Tambourine Man – Bob Dylan
8. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
The biggest obstacle was figuring out how Dev would deal with the situation.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Reading, spending time with my family and hygiene.
10. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your
experiences working with the submission platform site?
Film Freeway is user friendly and reliable.
11. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings
on the initial feedback you received?
I submitted my script to WILDsound FEEDBACK Film and Screenplay Festival because it is a respectable festival. My feedback was sound.
When Dev receives abuse after an old insensitive comment he made on Facebook reemerges, he is forced to reevaluate his relationship with social media.
Nisha : Nadine Charleson
Benjamin: Pierre Simpson
Denise: Elizabeth Erhart
Shannon: Tiffany Davison
Narration: Esther Tribault
Arnold: Sean Ballantyne
Ramesh/Malcolm: Ron Boyce
Todd: Scott Hilton