Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Wolfgang Schuler: Ultimately, beyond the log line, it is about an old lonely has-been spy. A trained assassin that has his own ethics when it comes to doing his government-sponsored job, and a man that is still interested in dating.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Espionage, Thriller, Drama and Comedy
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
To entertain people.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Stop This Train (John Mayer)
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Being distracted by ideas for the next story, and the one after that, and the one after that …
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Acting, sports cars and auto racing.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
See if anyone likes my stuff.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
An Australian spy is sent to the USA to team up with an American spy to track down an American buyer of stolen U-235 material that he is selling to foreign hostile nations.
Room Sevice waiter – Marcus Bernacci
Agent Damas – Rebecca MacDonald
NARRATION – Tracy Rowland
Agent Ferguson (m) – David Jackson
Agent Balboni (f) – Krista Barzso
Phillip Kernan – Neil Bennett