1) What is the theme of your poem?
To beat the odds and expose the corruption displayed through our daily lives.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
I wanted to use my voice to speak on a serious topic about police.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
Martin Luther King Jr.
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I just wanted to give it a try. Just to explore really.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
Yes I write stories, speeches, and quotes. All are displayed on my blog, http://www.piecesofkblog.com
7) What is your passion in life?
Writing is my passion.
Watch the POETRY Reading: