Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Kathryn L. Scurry: Texas Shields is a show about four women deputies following in their fathers footsteps as they lay down the law and keep the town safe.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Action / Drama
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
The series details the struggle of four women deputies in front and behind the badge.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
The process took about a day with one rewrite.
7. How many stories have you written?
Over 50 screenplays.
8. What is your favorite song?
Newspaper by Mz.Dyzihre
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
None. Writing comes naturally to me.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Music. I’m also a recording artist.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
A lot of notability and success winning a lot of awards and official selections for various projects.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival?
I wanted to try my hand at writing since I can also write lyrics, poems and short stories.
What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
Loved it and appreciate it.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
When four woman deputies follow in their father’s footsteps, They will stop at nothing to catch the bad guys and a few women on the way. But beware, They may be women but they have an insatiable appetite for justice.
Sheriff Bennett – 8 – Brian Carleton
Charlotte – 18 – Sarah Bedford
NARRATION – Russell Batcher
Morgan – 25 – Bree Ali
Grace – 19 – Stephanie Herrera
Harriet – 12 – Sarah Bedford
Reblogged this on WILDsound Festival.