Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
David Sabbath: The endless possibilities, positive & negative, of AI.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s fresh & a fun ride.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I wrote this during a month of rain in Portland.
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I’m a commercial director. I also directed the feature God Don’t make the Laws.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
It’s a very nice festival
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
First you use machines; then you wear machines; then you… A message splattered on the subway walls fifty years ago and now, today, the battle cry of the anti-techno revolution.
Michael – Malcolm Allcorn
Male #2 – Brogan Caulfield
Narration – Bree Ali
Bromm – Ted Power
Female – Katelyn Varadi
Announcer – Danielle Nicole
Reblogged this on WILDsound Festival.