Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Mark-Curtis Dunn: BOUDOIR CELL is about an analyst for the US National Security Agency in Ft. Meade, MD, who becomes compromised by Russian agents and is turned to perform espionage against NSA to uncover super-secret technology that the foreign power desires.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Genre is spy thriller.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
I believe the story will entertain and educate the audience about the inner workings and mission of NSA and the threats to national security that the agency defends against
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
A Christmas Carol.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
My Favorite Things from Sound of Music.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Making time to write. I have a day job, a family and a household.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Maintaining a fair perspective on current affairs amid all the pressures and distortions that go on is a passion of mine.
11. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
Someone offered me a gratis entry of my logline into the Wildsound Festival. I took advantage of that and was awarded Best Logline for October or November. Then you invited me to submit a best scene for a discounted price. I’m always skeptical of the hype from a many of these script services, but I don’t turn down praise.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
Logline: When a team of crack Russian agents seduce an analyst at the NSA to reveal a super-secret intel program, it falls to the Director to hunt down the mole before the loss of critical technology.
Crandall – 4 – PETER NELSON
Narration – PAOLA SCATTOLON
Daniel – 7 – ADRIAN CARLOS CARTER
Lana – 5 – KYANA TERESA