Matthew Toffolo: What is your novel about?
Jerry L. Harvey: Four rednecks are abducted by aliens while playing golf in Kansas. They are drawn into rescuing a princess as they try to return to earth.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
That’s a toss up between Tequila Sunrise and The Fifth Element.
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
One Week, By: Bare Naked Ladies.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
No, but Douglas Adams, Robert Aspirin, Harry Harrison, Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett, and Terry brooks are all favorites.
7. What motivated you to write this story?
A recurring image of a one-legged Gautemalan pigmy hooker.
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would
Isaac Asimov or Kurt Vonnegut come to mind, I forgot to mention them earlier.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I do a fair amount of hiking in the Smokies.
10. What influenced you to enter your story to get performed?
I just thought it would be good to have it performed by a different perspective than the writer’s.
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Keep trying, keep writing, write because you have things in your heart and soul to share with the world.
Performed by Kat Smiley
Four Rednecks from Kansas are abducted by aliens and have an unbelievable adventure as they travel to several planets, fight Kelvekians, battle the Elvi, rescue a damsel in distress, party with Elvis and then, there is the incident on Herpe.