Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Anthony Cicchelli: With over 100,000 airline flights per day, have you ever wondered what happens in the smallest room miles and miles up in the sky?
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It is unique and people can relate to the story as it deals with the everyday use of the airplane bathroom
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
a year and a half
7. How many stories have you written?
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
It was just sitting on my shelf collecting dust for a while
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings
on the initial feedback you received?
After the story sitting on my shelf collecting dust I thought it was time to get it out. I didn’t agree with every feedback given but enjoyed the comments.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
With over 100,000 airline flights per day, have you ever wondered what happens in the smallest room miles and miles up in the sky?
Mary – 4 – Sydney Addison-Rudat
Elderly Lady – 3 – Pip Dwyer
Narration – Luke Robinson
Natalie – 9 – Vanessa Burns
George – 3 – Alex Clay
Male Passenger – 2 – Russell Batcher