1) What is the theme of your poem?
It’s about a feared dragon terrorizing a village. Its set in a Mid-evil time.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
I wanted to do a poem out of the norm. Just to create a visual to the reader. Hope people like it.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I been writing poetry for about 20 years. Real seriously the last 3 years.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
I would have to say Frank Sinatra. I’m fascinated with the man and musician.
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
Just thought that this particular one would be best heard by someone with a trained voice. To make the reader feel the story like it’s really happening.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I have written some short stories. I also am a songwriter my lyrics can be found on Songbay.
See me under My Write.
Also here is my site with my latest poems.The Autorank link lists viewers favorites.
7) What is your passion in life?
I am currently passionate about working on my first self published poetry book. Also my poem, How Does It Go, has been selected for the 2018 Waco Texas WordFest Anthology.
A public reading of the anthology will be at 7 pm October 6 at the Waco Convention. I hope to meet many up and coming poets.
My passion is for my poetry to move people when they read it. Also to be meaningful to readers worldwide.