1) What is the theme of your poem?
In this particular work, there is no theme, it was written in FREE-FLOW mode without thought or intention. An experiment which I do often
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
No motivation, just creativity that is in my head.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
As mentioned above, poetry is much more than words on a page and after superb responses from readers of my works, it was my wish to elevate it to another dimension
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I am a published author with six titles published, I also publish myself and re poetry, I have my collection of works being published very soon including superb images form my artist wife, Elisabeth Johnson, and a dear author, artist friend, Francis Charlton.
It will be published here: https://www.jaggededgebookpublishing.com/
7) What is your passion in life?
Creating interesting, humorous, provoking written works in any form.
Performed by Matt Barnes
Watch the Poetry Reading:
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: Kimberly Villarruel
Camera Op: Mary Cox