1. What is your screenplay about?
My screenplay is about discrimination between four groups and how any war will inevitably spark another one due to revenge, jealousy, or hatred. An alien lands on the planet with other worldly power that, if used by either side, could turn the tide of any war. The alien will grow up and experience both sides before making a decision on which group to help when there seems to be no clear good or evil just a difference in opinion.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
The action/adventure genre
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
I feel that the movie would offer a different view of an already awesome genre. It would give good lessons that people could apply to their lives and live overall more happy.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Nightmare Before Christmas
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
5 stories so far
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Lost at Sea by Skyburnsred
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Having this be my best work yet and coming to grips with no matter how good I believe my work to be, one day it will be eclipsed.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I’m passionate about working out, muscle/sports cars, anime, also playing piano, and some drawing and 3D design.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
It’s a great tool for anyone in the same field. Many options and updates keep me in the loop and it I didn’t find it I might have never been motivated to complete my work. Knowing that there’s a place where you’re work can be at least looked at is helpful.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
I was looking for a voice over to my script before so when this opportunity came I was excited. As being the creator of something it’s hard to critique. This platform gives a couple of fresh eyes to see the work in an unbiased way. I feel that is very important and I received great feedback that propelled my in the right direction, it give guidance.
Genre: Action, Animation, Adventure
A cartoon series that mirrors the conflict in the world due to xenophobia and the like.