Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Mark Spurlock: The travels of three misfits looking for a missing family member.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
We need more comedy westerns.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Big Lebowski
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
For a couple of years.
7. How many stories have you written?
Just two with a couple in the works.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Stairway to Heaven
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Trying to find an ending.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
Great. They let me know what’s going on in the festival world.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
After learning his brother is missing a Welch not so outlaw must leave his country and travel to America to find him. With the help of an Indian tracker and a gay sheep herder, the three leave an everlasting mark on American history.
Bison Bob: Sean Ballantyne
Man at Table: Allen Brunet
Narration: Isabel Kruse
Josey: Brandon Knox
Popeye: Aaron Williams