1. What is the theme of poem?
Freedom—the source of energy, rejoice, bliss and exuberance for every creature that exists in this world. It is an inherent privilege granted to all humankind too. It prevails but not all living souls enjoy the true freedom though it is so inseparable from the life.
2. What motivated you to write this poem?
The true freedom we never achieve in our life time. This way or that way we are slave to our own desire. The weaker entity concedes defeat to the passion, greed and power of the stronger one. That has an impact on the society as well as on the world at large. Out of these there evolves a strong urge that motivated me to write a few lines as poem.
3. How long have you been writing poetry?
Since my boyhood in middle school.
4. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
The one I can depend, trust and love.
5. What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I saw and heard brilliant poems are published and read by someone whose voice injected an appeal and emotion that made the poem more vibrant.
6. Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
Answer: Yes I do.
7. What is your passion in life?
What I loved during my childhood I want to preserve them in my thoughts and actions till my death by being true to myself.
Watch the Poetry Reading:
Performed by Elizabeth Rose Morriss