WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE ! was the winner of BEST DIRECTION at the June 2022 WILDsound Festival.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
The desire to see what’s in my head on the screen. I am a television producer by trade, but am passionate about literature, music, art, theater and world politics, and film is a perfect medium to blend them all together.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
Well, from the initial idea for the story until completion was nearly 2 1/2 years, but that was mainly due to a year of inactivity thanks to the pandemic.
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
Watch the Audience Feedback Video:
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
When I realized I could write them.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
Frenzy – Hitchcock
8. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
10. What is your favorite meal?
Grilled Octopus, salad, and a White Burgundy.
11. What is next for you? A new film?
I am trying to get my feature script, Identification: Laura Bracken, produced, and am writing a couple of other features