1. What is your short story about?
This story is about the difficult and extreme sacrifices one has to make in order to pursue their dreams.
2. What genre(s) would you say this story is in?
Drama and Comedy
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. Do you remember the time in your life when you realized that you wanted to write?
I was in need of a comedic monologue at the time. I began writing one and then just kept expanding it. Before i knew it I had enough material for short screenplay. It all happened by accident.
6. What is your favorite meal?
7. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
Eugene O’ Neill
8. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
9. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Just start writing even if things are out of order or don’t make sense. That’s the great thing about rewrites. The worst thing to do is hold yourself back from starting because nothing will ever happen.
Watch the Story Reading:
Performed by Val Cole