1) What is the theme of your poem?
The difficulty in writing creatively.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
I was taking a writing class, and looking around the room; I realized we were all on the same journey making choices with differing goals in mind.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
About 50 years.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I was curious how someone else would interrupt the words what inflections they would use. I wondered if they would understand my perspective.
6) Do you write other works? Scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I write scripts short stories and have one book published.
7) What is your passion in life?
My passion is the story, not just the writing or expression of stories but the structure and theory of how things are arranged, the inner meaning of words, and how they are expressed.
Watch the Poetry Reading: