1) What is the theme of your poem?
The theme of ‘Prussian Blue’ ultimately is about the clash between creativity and human destructiveness.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
I had watched a doco on Van Gogh’s art and ‘Starry Night’ used a lot of Prussian blue.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I have been writing poetry since I was in high school.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
I would like to have dinner with Sylvia Plath.
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
Just to hear it in someone else’s voice.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I write short stories, essays, novels, scripts.
7) What is your passion in life?
My passion in life is love and the necessity of it for us to live.
Watch the Poetry Reading: