1. What is your screenplay about?
The story is about the life and dangers of a large metropolitan city fire department and a serial arsonist/murder.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
It is a crime drama
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
I bring my life experience in as a firefighter in a large story to create a story on the level of Backdraft or Ladder 49.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
That is hard to say being a film maker and screenwriter, I watch movies over and over again.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
About a dozen, one is feature film with major stars, another is an award winning military short.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
The Boy’s are Back in Town Tin Lizzy, to me the life of a firefighter
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Real life and projects already in production. Fixing scripts for other companies.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Filmmaking, photography, producing, and art.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
I like working on it. I’m also a FilmFreeway judge.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
I have been very successful on it with many awards.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
Narrator: Hannah Ehman –
Scott Harrison/Police Dispatch: Geoff Mays
James Bemis/William Linder: Allan Michael Brunet
Chris Ralton/911 Dispatch/Fredrick Stone: Sean Ballantyne
Claudia Powell)/David/Incident Command: Kyana Teresa Teresa –
Dispatch/Aronist/David/Donald Arneson: Steve Rizzo
Mike Seams: Andy Kamp