PLASTIC VOICES was the winner of BEST FASHION FILM at the February 2022 Style, Fashion, Experimental Festival.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
I am always trying to develop my professional skills and this project was conceived as an opportunity to experiment within the Fashion Film genre.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
Low budget and COVID.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
It was really touching.
Watch the Audience Feedback Video:
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
It was in college, shooting my first student short film. When stood facing the image through the monitor I realized that I wanted to do that over and over and over…
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
I have watched too many films too many times 😉
8. What other elements of the festival experience can we and other festivals implement to satisfy you and help you further your filmmaking career?
As a filmmaker the most valuable of any film festival is to collect feedback straight from the audience, and being able to witness their reactions during the projection.
9. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
It´s been awesome so far.
10. What is your favorite meal?
Anything with potatoes in it.
11. What is next for you? A new film?
Always!! new film, new music video, new stories…