1. What is your novel about?
Sean and Robbie leave home for the first time. There are no women for them in Peaceful Valley. They head to Corpus Christi to find some. They are dressed for war it appears as they head out. They seem to be prepared for anything but that turns out to not be the case. They are captured by Sandra Hawkins, the dictator there, and their hell begins. There are a lot of twists and turns in this gritty action/adventure story. Can Robbie escape the clutches of Sandra? What will happen to Sean? You can only find out in Into Spring. Start with their adventure or begin the four-book series with book one, Into Autumn.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
Action/adventure but there is so much more… romance, suspense, mystery, and more.
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
It’s funny you should ask. I have been writing and producing music inspired by my Four Seasons Series. “City Gal” inspired by book one, Into Autumn, came out beautifully and I listen to it a lot. You can listen to it on my website intoautumn.com
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
Not really. Even though I’m the author, I love my own books, especially the Four Seasons Series. Maybe that’s because I never planned on writing the books. I woke up from a dream in the middle of the night and just started writing. The dreams continued until I finished the series and I continue to wake up in the middle of the night with new stories.
7. What motivated you to write this story?
I never planned on becoming an author. It all started with a dream. I have a great writer’s muse who takes me on nightly trips.
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
I have always loved music and that one person has been Carrie Underwood ever since she won American Idol many years ago.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Maintaining my acreage, garden, and orchard with fishing trips in between. Oh, did I mention I live on a river?
10. What influenced you to enter your story to get performed?
This is the second time I’ve done this. You guys do a great job and it’s a great way to help market my books. Who knows, maybe one day there will be a movie. I’ve had a few producers looking at the screenplays I’ve also written for the series.
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Listen to your dreams. You never know where they will take you. It’s been a fun ride for me.
Watch NOVEL Transcript Reading: