1) What is the theme of your poem?
Our constant desire and striving for things we believe will bring us happiness. The nature of true happiness.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
I never sit down with an intention or motivation to write anything in particular. All of my poems are more or less spontaneous events. I suddenly hear a couple of words or phrases in my head and a poem appears. This one was triggered by a conversation with a friend and reflecting on how most people seem to forget to embrace their life. while entertaining fantasies and striving for true happiness – an apparently ever-escaping satisfactory goal.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
Curiosity about how it might feel to let my poems go into the world to be read by someone other than me. (I recite them in my short films)
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
One unpublished book (Chapter 1 read by Val Cole)
7) What is your passion in life?
Watch the Poetry Reading: