1. What is your novel about?
My novel is a crime caper about a predator who moves from city to city, and the path that leads him to L.A. and a local detective who goes after him.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
It is a soft crime novel, with a romantic twist.
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
The title says it all: Poetic Justice.
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Four Weddings and a Funeral or Moonstruck (tie).
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
The Last Time I Saw Richard (Joni Mitchell); the entire Blue album really.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
Too many to name, but if I had to pick one I would say “Time and Again” by Jack Finney.
7. What motivated you to write this story?
The story just developed on its own, as with most of my writing.
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Reading, pets, crossword puzzles.
10. What influenced you to enter your story to get performed?
I have had three plays produced as well as a short film based on one of my short stories. This is the first novel I have published and I thought it would help with sales and promotion of the book.
Watch the Novel Transcript Reading: