1. What is your screenplay about?
Our screenplay Is about the ridiculous nature of 2020. The shifting course of this year could not wait for the history books so we decided it would be best to tackle everything in a satirical format.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Our screenplay falls under sci-fi, satire, and romance.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This screenplay should be made into a movie because it allows the everyman a chance to smile and laugh again. At the heart of our screenplay, we’re looking to connect individuals again to form a community. We’re all missed out on that feeling in 2020 and it’s bound to return.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Truman Show
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
It took two months to develop this screenplay.
7. How many stories have you written?
Isaiah – I’ve written and published one story prior.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Do You Ever by James Blake
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
The main obstacle was avoiding burn out from experiencing how gloomy the situation has gotten in 2020 across the world.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I’m passionate about coding and creating instrumental music.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
The experience has been an easy process and extremely seamless.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
Our influence has been reaching an audience that would care for this material and cherish our writing. The Sci-fi community is one that we value and it’s creative output.
Watch the LOGLINE PITCH:
Title: The Masked Chronicles: An Anthology Showcasing The New Norm of Life.
Written by: Isaiah Carter and John Azzopardi
Logline: When humanity is put to the test against a deadly virus, people must buckle down to the global law of equipping face masks if they are to terminate the virus.
Genre: Comedy and Sci-Fi
Type: Short Screenplay