1. What is your short story about?
At the beginning of time when gods formed the universe, a race of beings called “The Unnamed” came into being. Not gods nor men, they took shape just as humans were born onto the earth. The leader of The Unnamed was called Wrath. Seeing how humans warred, killed and betrayed he did as any being would and set out to destroy that which harmed, that which interupted peace.
But humans were the plaything of gods and The Unnamed were cursed by the gods, sent into the earth until they were called upon to serve. They would serve one being for each human they had killed. Wrath would not taste freedom anytime soon.
One day he was called upon by a creature of great and dark power. This creature, which looks like a man but radiated death and destruction would become his master for a time. Wrath wondered what a vampire might want from one such as him.
2. What genre(s) would you say this story is in?
It’s a cross between fantasy and horror.
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. Do you remember the time in your life when you realized that you wanted to write?
I do. I was ten years old and had been reading Stephen King for well over a year. I completed my first full-lenth novel at the age of 12. It was 300 pages long, written in #2 pencil. I still have it today. I’d never show a soul. Since then I’ve always wanted to write. The universe in which this story takes place is one I’ve written novels about. Those have won various awards and I now have comic books in that universe as well.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
7. What is your favorite meal?
BLT with extra crispy bacon!
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Doctor Who, dogs and typewriters.
10. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Don’t give up. Write daily even when you don’t know what to say. Finish the damn story.
11. What has been your experiences submitting your work with the FilmFreeway submission platform?
I’ve had some successes with my submission and it’s wonderful to have industry professionals review and like my work.
Watch the Story Reading: